Air Products: Internal Accounts Manager – Sales
At Air Products, we’ve been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 75 years. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Based in Oman, as an Internal Accounts Manager you will be responsible for monitoring tenders and providing support to our sales team as well as providing a high-level customer service to our external clients. As an internal accounts manager, you will:
• Generate invoice to customers on daily basis
• Provide a weekly sales report (“billing” report) to GM
• Handle Receivables account
• Prepare competitive offers on time as per customer requirements & follow-up for outcome, in case not success- analyse the reason of failure.
• Preparation of Tender documents & follow-ups customer requirements of Vendor Registrations & updates
• Daily housekeeping
• Understand Customer complaints and communicate with the Sales Manager & the General Manager
As an internal accounts manager, you will have:
• Bachelor degree of Business or Equivalent
• Proven relevant experience
• Knowledge of ERP system
• Good communication & motivational skills
• Problem solving skills
• A valid driving licence
• Safety awareness
In return, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package, a culture of respect, challenge and innovation – with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care and accomplish at Air Products by clicking APPLY now
NB: This is a temporary position for 1 year