Alila Jabal Akhdar: Income Auditor
As an Income Auditor, you will be responsible for recording any revenue received by the hotel or resort, which can include guest room fees and payments made by third-party vendors connected with hotel operations or banquet services. You will work closely with finance systems to produce and balance daily, weekly and monthly reports on revenues, and prepare accounts receivable information for entry in the property’s general accounting ledger.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria,
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience in income audit
- Strong organization skills and a good eye for detail
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer literate including proficiency in commonly used accounting systems
- Fluent English language skills
Note: Due to the unique location of the resort and the provided manager’s accommodation, only single status candidates can be considered.
Alila Jabal Akhdar strongly supports the Omanisation initiatives of the Ministry of Manpower. Preference is given to suitably qualified Omani Nationals who may apply through the Ministry of Manpower (Nizwa) or online here