Anantara : Outlet Supervisor
All members of the F&B Department are responsible for ensuring that visitors to the hotel are delighted by the quality, creativity and variety of our F&B is offerings in every area of the hotel, and that F&B is regarded as a strong point of differentiation for the hotel in its local market.
- Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team members. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- To promote and ensure guest satisfaction, achieved through his/her ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment, placing emphasis on team members satisfaction and delivery of prompt, courteous service.
- Prompt and courteous delivery of all orders, maintaining a positive image through all each guest contact and through cleanliness of guest areas.
- Assure total guest satisfaction in the service of F&B through the supervision of prompt and courteous delivery of all outlets.
- During shift, ensure that guests are satisfied by assisting with serving, seating, communication with kitchen, and by striving to speak to all guests.
- Assist in maintaining a highly motivated and well trained team members.
- Open and close shift in accordance with Manager’s Checklist.
- Train, maintain and enforce all Anantara Service Standards
- Properly execute revenue and check control procedures on shift
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all team members and guests
- Gather and implement all proper tools for running shifts (i.e. schedules, floor plans, reservations, checks)
- Find solutions for problems such as call outs, last minute bookings, or any other daily problems that may arise
- Be on the floor during entire meal period and ensure adequate coverage
- Ensure that only a quality product is being served
- Maintain proper team members uniform standards
- Manage an effective repair and maintenance program through the use of work orders, inspections, etc.
- Exercise station rotation to ensure stations are distributed fairly. Handle daily team member relations (i.e. scheduling, time adjustments, etc.)
- Assist any team members in his/her job performance, when required, to ensure guest satisfaction. Assist in implementing an effective training program for new and current team members
- Encourage problem solving by team members through proper training and empowerment, to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Establish effective communication with team member to gain their trust and respect through his/her hard work. Maintain fair and consistent counseling and/or disciplinary procedures in accordance with Anantara’s Guarantee of Fair Treatment Policy.
- Identify and recommend incentive programs, new ideas, and methods of operation
- This is a highly-visible guest service position, requiring above average communication skills, interacting professionally with guests.
• College degree in Hotel Management or related field
• Previous experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant operation
• Passion for leadership and teamwork
• Eyes for details to achieve operation excellence
• Excellence guest service skill