- Develop and implement sales strategies with the account’s sales organization which contributes to the sales and profitability goals.
- Forecast and develop annual sales quotas for local and international market.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by being updated with market supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Find out the needs of a potential resident and match those needs with the perfect apartment home
- Follow up on inquiries from potential residents, schedule appointments for apartment tours and deliver a world-class experience
- Support residents with a variety of undertakings, including explaining lease terms, answering questions, addressing concerns, and providing access to amenities
- Present apartments, villas or other properties to prospective clients in a persuasive manner
- Evaluate clients’ requirements and financial prosperity to make personalized presentations
- Negotiate leasing terms and complete agreements
- Determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of prospect customers
- Confirm rental application data and personal references
- Stay knowledgeable of the property market status
- Carrying out the day-to-day functions of sales (in those territories assigned to you) either independently or in conjunction with other sales/leasing consultants.
- Ensure an effective working relationship with stakeholders not limited to owners, developers and clients, and briefing your manager promptly on any significant issues arising from those contacts.
- Coordinate with owners and the project team for finalization of customer selections of the property.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials
- Interview clients to understand and determine what kinds of properties they are seeking
- Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to broker property deals
- Coordination, evaluation and appointment of sles & property consultants and to be managed to meet the project requirements.
- Promote properties through various media and advertising techniques
- Ensure apartment is ready for resident to move-in on agreed date.
- Develop and implement new pricing strategy for new business acquisition program
- Reports to the management on sales operations and generated returns.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Communications/ Marketing/ Public Relations/ Journalism/ Mass Media
- 5 – 8 years of experience in relevant field
- Excellent written & spoken skills (both Arabic and English)
- Excellent time management skills and well-organized
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- This opportuinity is ONLY for OMANIS
Only Applications with CVs attached will be considered.