Assoc Account Manager – Oman – Omani National – Honeywell – Muscat
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team in Honeywell Process Solutions as an Associate Account Manager to be based in Muscat, Oman. In this role, you will assist the customer as the first point of contact in many cases for pre-sale activities to locate resources, product information and documentation as required. Through these interactions, you will own customer transactional buying process. From scope development, engineering the details with the customer, “upselling” additional scope where possible, and estimate, propose, track for order. You will provide peer support to Account Managers, Solution Specialists, and Consultants alongside coordinating the sales process tasks for larger opportunities (i.e. quotes and proposals, booking, ordering, delivery, invoicing and customer follow-up. You will proactively manage and grow the business with transactional customers and drive targeted initiatives
- Business Relationships: Proactively the grow business with transactional customers through the development of incremental business opportunities and through the implementation of regional sales programs and campaigns in line with HPS STRAP
- Sales Process: Customer focal point for providing product, price and delivery information; Expedite and verify accuracy of customer orders when required; Account manager resource for routine quoting, estimating, booking, delivery and billing enquiries; Act as liaison between customer and various factories, Help Desk, Customer Shared Service, and TAC
- Customers: Industrial customers in the process industries; installed base customers; new transactional markets or segments
- People Management: Manage personal time and work flow to meet established goals; manage customer relationships through excellence in customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering ideally within Automation, Industrial or Electrical
- Previous proven industry sales experience.
- Ability to identify opportunities given a customer installed base.
- Proven working knowledge of products and solutions within Industrial Automation market within the Oman market
- Knowledge of the HPS value proposition
- Understanding of customers’ business including decision making and buying processes
- Exceptional knowledge of internal sales process and systems required to provide superb customer service
- Experienced at customer service ability to plan, develop and execute sales campaigns or programs in specific markets or for specific products Build and articulating value propositions specific to the customer
- Value selling sales skills
- Ability to develop and sustain customer relationships
- Drive for results and closing the deal
- Good communicator
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Desire to learn quickly and think independently
- Can establish and build credibility for self and Honeywell with the customer
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
- JOB ID: HRD89082
- Category: Sales
- Location: 1814 Sayh Al Malih Street Qurum,Muscat,OMAN,114,Oman