Assurance – Core Assurance – External Audit – Senior Manager – Oman – PwC – Muscat
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
PwC Muscat are looking for Senior Managers who have experience in leading the audits to join our growing assurance practice based in Muscat, Oman.
You’ll lead medium to large teams, primarily on the audits of our unrivalled portfolio of clients in the region.
You’ll be responsible for the delivery of your engagements and ensuring the high quality of your team’s audit work and reporting. You will also lead and coach your team members and manage relationships with senior level clients. More broadly, you will also contribute to the running of our business unit, including business and people development
The successful candidate will lead a team to provide audit services across various sectors. This will involve the provision of services to a portfolio of audit clients.
A key aspect will be managing work undertaken in connection with external audit reviews, reporting directly to a partner or director. Other important responsibilities will include:
- Managing the staffing of the job, the financial performance and ensuring that key deadlines are achieved.
- Leading of internal and external team and client meetings.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key client contacts
- Managing the personal and professional training and development of your team.
- CA / ACCA / CPA qualified with broad ranging audit experience including planning, controlling & completing a diverse range of assignments;
- Experience in leading audits;
- Experience in leading medium to large sized audit teams;
- Experience in supervising and developing staff;
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships;
- Proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions;
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the team;
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels;
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
(if blank, certifications not specified)
(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
May 31, 2020