Working in a multidisciplinary team of designers and engineers providing a professional design service to our clients, this is an ideal opportunity for individuals looking to develop their international experience with a world-renowned consultant.
- To produce Mechanical designs for various projects
- Preparation of HVAC, Water supply, Drainage & Fire fighting schematics and layouts
- Preparation of design calculations for mechanical services
- Consistent attention to technical correctness & quality deliverables
- Develop parametric families & libraries related to mechanical works
- To work on clash check software such as NAVISWORK
- Liaise with other designers to coordinate the services in Revit / CAD
Atkins has been established in the Gulf for over 40 years, having first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. The regional head office (Dubai) was established in 1979.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, Sharjah.
- Have minimum of 6 years hands on experience working with Revit- Mechanical, in a design consultancy environment
- Possess a Degree/higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of BIM/Revit standards
- Knowledge of CAD/BIM standards
- Working knowledge of CDE in multi-disciplinary environment
- Knowledge of Multi-disciplinary BIM integration
- Knowledge of MEP settings, project setting-up, macro manager systems in Revit
- Have good understanding of the Mechanical design requirements and design softwares
- Have a good understanding of ASHRAE/ NFPA/BS/CIBSE standards and design guidelines
- Working knowledge of drawing control, revisions & issue protocols
- Ability to work as part of a team and have a proactive approach
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance;
- Transportation allowance;
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover;
- Company gratuity scheme;
- Discretionary bonus scheme;
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Well-Being Programme 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants