Auto Mechanic – AL AMER GAS ENG & CONTG.CO – Muscat
Designation: Auto workshop Mechanic
- Check and start up all the gas tankers daily.
- Routine repair and service checks for Company’s LD & HD Vehicles
- Maintain the Gas tankers as per instructions of G.O.E/G.O.M.
- Coordinate for the third-party repairs and collect the Vehicles from third party site.
- Follow the Maintenance and Service Schedule of Vehicle.
- Maintain the Vehicles & responsible for Traffic Inspections.
- Responsible to keep all the Vehicles in working conditions.
- Responsible to keep the Auto-workshop and tools in good condition.
- Report all the faults or any repair works to FC/GOS.
- Record the data for all the activities.
- Adhere to the HSE procedure & wear the mandatory safety gears as and when required.
- Prepare inspection work order and service report as per the procedure.
- Authorize to make local cash purchase as per the instruction from Fleet coordinator.
- Issue the material request for the consumables.
- Recover the break down Vehicles.
- Accountable for the good functioning of the company vehicles.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Automotive Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)