BankDhofar: Compliance Manager – Anti Fraud
Required Qualification & Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the position should be a De f66 holder with Banking & Finance background. Relevant international certification would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years previous banking experience in key areas mainly in Anti-Fraud/Fraud
- Candidates should be able to independently handle relevant regulatory/ legal matters concerning investigations.
General Requirements I Skills/ Competencies,
- Review and resolve current detection and prevention efforts that the bank is already undertaking.
- Pinpoint fraudulent activities to ensure that the bank and the customers are protected front any fraud risks and losses.
- Interact with identity theft victims and ask them for recommendations to prevent future fraud
- Conduct fraud analysis and reviews and strei1glhen control measures to check recurrence of frauds.
- Conduct risk management schemes and institute Anti-Fraud Program to safeguard interest of Bank and customers.
- Get leads from internal and external sources to pinpoint the frauds/ attempted frauds or vulnerabilities to frauds.
- Identify patterns and trends of internal and external fraud’s to prevent future frauds by instituting required con1rol measures.
- Prepare written reports of Fraud Analysis and Reviews as well as suggest coi1tfol measures to avoid recurrence of such frauds.
- Act as a resource person assisting other anti-fraud staff and conduct fraud awareness training sessions for the bank employees
- Follow up to take corrective measures and periodically review them to ensure their efficacy.
- Keep updated with latest fraud techniques so that anti-fraud strategies are adopted to counter the fraudsters.
- Employ the ‘best practices and procedures to diminish fraud/ operational losses while maintaining and adhering to customer experience requirements or goals & objectives
- Evaluate significant process change, new product, service or distribution channel before tl1eir introduction / offering to customers and recommend and recommend anti-fraud risk management and mitigating actions for safeguarding interest of Bank and customers.
- Evaluate and recommend tools & systems or improvemei1ts in the existing processes for effective management and mitigation of fraud risks and endeavor to achieve best in class anti-fraud risk management and mitigation capability in the industry.