- Prepare Withholding Tax/VAT monthly statement & coordinate with the regional Tax Advisor for approval
- Prepare monthly reports for different functions
- Perform assigned period end close activities.
- Support quarter end submission, Additional and Supplementary data collection and reporting
- Perform Balance Sheet reconciliation for assigned accounts
- Support audits & provide required analysis
- Maintain compliance with all reporting policies/procedures/controls related to the area of responsibility.
- Assist in SAP master data management & some period end system activities.
Preform Adhoc Reporting requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Priority will be given to those who completed or working towards completing their professional qualification
- Sound financial accounting and analytical skills
- Good understanding of IFRS, US GAAP, Group Accounting
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and deliver to tight timelines
Must be an Omani national
There are no additional requirements. Please respond with N/A below.
Oil & Gas background
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future