Business Analyst – Axiom Technologies – Oman
Axiom Technologies is a Melbourne based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
About the role
Opportunity to work for a leading global organisation that specialises in products and services across information technology. We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to support high profile and enterprise clients. Experience working in a multi-site corporate environment with a key passion for technology is required for this role.
The role of the Business Analyst is to work collaboratively with the Enterprise Architects, Technical Consultants across multiple domains and Account Management teams to understand customer desired outcomes, requirements, and then to implement and recommend cost-effective processes and solutions that address those requirements.
Skills and Experience required:
- Business Process Mapping, Process Discovery, Process Improvement, requirements gathering, gap analysis and building blocks of all relevant processes fitting under the Program.
- In addition, there will be work required for Services that are being provided and the implementation of greenfield processes in certain areas.
- Must have previous hands-on process re-engineering, alignment and discovery, as well as hands-on experience with ITIL processes, especially regarding Security Major Problem and Incident Management
- Experience within HPSM, with cross-referencing or integration with Service Now desirable.
- ITILv3 and v4 Service Management certification.
- Preferred HSS business experience.
- Strong English communication, good documentation and writing skills with good interpersonal skills.
- Design and build integration solutions for specific business problems or project requirements.
- Produce end to end business process maps, looking for opportunities to standardise and improve process maturity to support the business design and new business
- Document business, functional and non-functional business and system requirements
- Gather, analyse and interpret existing information sources and systems to inform business, technology and process improvement initiatives
- Produce cohesive and consistent detailed business solution designs to support the delivery of strategic goals/initiatives
- Produce and collaboratively refine user stories, journey maps, prototypes and other artefacts to define and communicate solutions that meet stated business need
- Design and document the component of a solution covering a technical or application domain
- Provide timely and effective advice on progress and ability to meet service and solution deliverables within agreed expectations
- Support application software by analysing and fixing problems
- Effectively manage business stakeholder expectations and requirements
Experience in a similar role
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com