Simplify and optimize naturally complex processes in order to create high-impact e-government solution to reshape fiscal policy of Oman. Identify opportunities to improve client’s business
operations. Support the implementation by having the right mix of technical, business, analytical and project management skills. This mix of skills also makes you an essential and influential part of the autonomous and agile project team. Complement our offering with change management and strategic advisory on potential policy or process changes and adaptations.
How can Nortal offer you such an opportunity? We combine strategy, change, and technology to deliver meaningful impact. Together with close to 600 specialists, we create data-driven and seamless processes for governments, businesses and healthcare institutions in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and now also in the USA. We run projects in more than 20 countries across the globe, with the aim to simplify and optimize naturally complex processes in order to create a seamless society.
Here are some examples of what we have achieved:
- Propelled Oman 127 places up the World Bank ranking for Ease of Doing Business by changing local legislation and creating an e-Business Registry to boost local business setups.
- Created meaningful impact for 35 million telecom subscribers across Baltics and Nordics and parts of Asia alongside key telco operators, and 100 million across the United States alongside one of the leading telecom players.
- Built roughly a third of Estonian eGov solutions, playing an important role in transforming Estonia into a digital leader. According to Europe’s Digital Progress Report 2016, Estonia has the highest score for Digital Public Services.
We will create and implement Value Added Tax (VAT) administration solution for Oman that will reshape fiscal policy of the state, introducing new tax while avoiding unnecessary administrative burden for businesses and government both, and enabling efficient collection and maximum accrual of the tax. The solution created will boost the growth of the economy while ensuring a fair business environment and citizen-friendly services for all taxpayers.
Külli Raidmaa, Nortal’s Head of Analysis: “I enjoy the variety of the different high-impact projects that I can be part of at Nortal as well as the endless opportunities to develop personally and challenges that building these complex solutions provides. But most of all, I value the people around me they inspire and motivate me every day.”
Edmunds Junevičius, Nortal’s Senior Business Analyst: Working in international public finance projects allows you see the multiplier effect in action – how an hour of your effort saves hundreds of hours for others (or the opposite).
We expect you to have the following competencies:
- experience in different project stages from business analysis and business case drafting to the handing-over of the new solution.
- the will and capacity to get your hands dirty, i.e. take an active role in projects. You should be very familiar with how things work in practice.
- strategic thinking blended with thought leadership
- very good negotiating skills and the ability to sell your ideas to different target groups: senior management, experts, developers etc.
- customer advisory skills and experience in goals prioritization and in setting the scope of the software; i.e. knowledge of how to move in the right direction from the start.
- consultative mindset and approach
- ability to build trustworthy relations
- technical understanding of solutions and interfaces
- vivid change agent and influencer with customers, partners and public bodies alike
- customer relationship management, end-to-end customer journey, and impact modeling
- project management incl. pro-active stakeholder management at all levels
We offer you:
- work in an international team of experts and via various Nortal offices
- great career opportunities with constant improvement, high-quality training to develop skills and gain new experiences
- impact within the team and the company, contributing to the decision-making
- an opportunity to grow and learn by being part of Nortals active and inspiring analyst community with +70 global advocates
- you will be able to contribute to the decision-making people in charge are in the next room and the doors are always open
- people-oriented atmosphere. We strive to create an environment where people can feel comfortable
- lunch together, participation in Nortals legendary events, team-building and trips, conferences and room for spontaneous ideas and joint activities.
If you are curious, we are glad to set up a meeting for you to get first-hand info from people behind this project!
Research us and read more about us on our Blog.
Nortal is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and promoter of meritocracy, and we are committed to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, age, disability, genetics, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion, social status or past or present military status. www.Nortal.com