CC Staffing International: Pre-Sales Technical Consultant
- In depth working knowledge of TCP/IP v4 and an understanding of TCP/IP v6.
- Strong interest in Internet technologies (routing, switching and general network infrastructure including technologies associated with the ISP market).
- Comfortable working with hosting technologies including Windows and Linux based server, network storage systems and data center services.
- Working knowledge of current security issues and technologies concerning the industry, with a demonstrable interest in keeping abreast with technical developments in this field.
- Good working knowledge of Internet connectivity methods including XDSL and leased circuit SE using copper and fiber presentation.
- Knowledge of CPE QoS technologies including traffic prioritization and traffic shaping.
- Understanding of the lower level workings of VPN technologies including IPSEC and MPLS VP.
- Cisco Certifications CCNA, CCDA & CCNP are an advantage.
- Fortinet Certification FCNSA & FCNSP are an advantage.
- Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and to replicate this in a commercial setting.
- Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs.
- Be able to demonstrate familiarity with hosting as well as network solution designs and integration between the two.
- Be able to demonstrate familiarity with resilient solution design for networks and hosting and security implications for the two disciplines.
- Be able to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work with close commercial departments such as sales, operations and product development.
- Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative approaches.
- Be able to cope under pressure and prioritize work accordingly.
- Full drivers licence and willingness to travel through sales territory.
- Project management experience is a distinct advantage.
• Strong knowledge in the below technologies:- Vmware- Hyper-V – MS Exchange – SharePoint• Strong knowledge in the below non-technical skills:- Worked on RFP/RFI- High level diagrams preparation ( Visio )
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed time frames.
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders.
- Create internal design configuration documentation including network diagrams with technical explanations.
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products.
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development frame work.
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to the company.
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include: activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts and KPls.
- Adhere to the Companys Quality and Business Processes.
- To structure and produce compelling sales proposals/ commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients of using company internet proposition.
- To assume responsibility for running a bid team, where relevant.
- Interface with the implementation project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
- Ability to demonstrate company’s Internet products and technologies effectively to audiences of varies technical knowledge