CIVIL SUPERVISOR – OMANCAREERS – Ṣūr
1. Accomplish civil project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; requesting resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; resolving design problems; in consultation with plant personnel.
2. Complete construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects, completing necessary testing and quality inspections, and supervising sub-contractors.
3. Ensure the reliability and integrity of equipment and structure by the application of reliability centered techniques.
4. Generate all testing protocols, certificates and other documentations that are aligned to the established standards and linked to the respective equipment within the CMMS.
5. Provide construction supervision for earthworks and concrete work and monitor the contractors to ensure that it is being executed in accordance with drawings and specifications.
6. Contribute to the development of Civil procedures, work instructions, repair plans, inspection and testing schedules.
7. Implement the developed scheduled maintenance and ensure all work history and data is entered into the CMMS system.
8. Stay within annual operating budget.
9. Adhere to the organizational HSSE policy and procedures.
10. Contribute to the development of maintenance plan by providing details of work scope and required resources and comply with the established schedule.
11. Assist discipline engineers on managing technicians PDPs and competency reviews.
Job Type: Full-time
- Civil Engineering: 10 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)