Commissioning Manager – China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Company Limited (Oman Branch) – Duqm
1. Bachelor degree or above.
2. Above 45 years old, if particularly outstanding, can reduce the age requirement appropriately.
3. At least 20 years related experience in oil and gas industry.
2. At least 10 years experience as field commissioning manager in Middle East oil and gas industry.
3. Familiar with total standard, Saudi aramco standard and other European and American oil and gas industry standards.
4. Led and organized the commissioning of large oil and gas stations.
5. Led and organized the commissioning of single point mooring.
6. Working experience in ADNOC, ADCOP, OOC or ARAMCO is preferred.
1. Manage the commissioning activities as EPC Commissioning Manager.
2. Coordinate with company and EPC other department to complete commissioning activities.
3. Preside over the commissioning related meetings (including daily meeting, weekly meeting, monthly meeting and related theme meeting, etc.).
4. Participate in the project department related meetings.
5. Other work that is arranged by the EPC Project Manager.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Field Commissioning Manager: 10 years (Required)
- Oil and Gas Industry: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Duqm (Preferred)