Consultant histopathologist (histology)- Veterinary (aquatic animals) – Fishery Quality Control Center – Muscat
- The incumbent is subject to general guidance by the Chair of the Aquatic and Health Diseases Team.
- Research experience in disease necropsy for Aquatic animals.
- Familiarity with the mechanisms of the disease and its symptoms at the external, microscopic and molecular levels.
- Searching for changes in the tissues of different organs that establish disease and making reports to report this information.
- Conducting research to improve methods for detecting diseases in tissues and finding quick ways to detect diseases.
- Full knowledge of methodology of examining tissue slides and identifying pathogens using histological immunochemistry.
- It identifies the requirements to establish histopathology diagnostic lab specialized in the examination of diseased aquatic animals.
- Conduct in house training for local staff in all methods and skills that are utilized to prepare specimens, analysis and examination
- Perform other similar tasks
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: RO1,500.000 to RO2,000.000 /month
- Veterinarian: 10 years (Required)
- Doctorate (Required)
- English (Required)