Responsible for supporting Continuous Improvement deployment program in Vale Oman.
- Impelemntation the culture of Continuous Improvement in Vale Oman;
- Lead, facilitate and support project teams to complete Continuous Improvement initiatives on timely manner, linked with Vale Oman business objectives
4. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- To promote Continuous Improvement in the managerial level and staff level, ensuring that critical support and resources are obtained to achieve successful implementation of the projects;
- To support in projects selection process for Continuous Improvement deployment.
- To lead Continuous Improvement projects that are linked to business objectives.
- To provide support and coach for trained candidates in Continuous Improvement (Belt Projects and Kaizens) to ensure effective delivery of the projects and development for the candidates.
- To act as a Change Agent, influencing and communicating to the employees about Continuous Improvement principles.
- To coordinate between projects leaders and their sponsors to ensure smooth execution of the projects.
- Lead, facilitate and audit 5S Implementation as per the Continuous Improvement deployment plan.
- Facilitate the implementation of Lean Daily Management System as per the Continuous Improvement deployment plan.
- To communicate effectively through all levels of Vale Oman, making sure Continuous Improvement is well understood and implemented successfully;
- To coordinate and report Vale Oman Continuous Improvement on monthly basis as well as sharing the progress to Vale Brazil’;
- To prepare and update training materials as per Continuous Improvement deployment plan.
- To coordinate and participate in delivering the training related to Continuous Improvement as per deployment plan.
(*) At any time, Vale can review, at its discretion, the job roles, and responsibilities according to its strategy.