- Participate and assist the Team Leader in developing business plans and strategy Large Corporates & GOEs
- Actively participate and assist in setting up products on the core banking system for the launch
- Assist TL in developing a development strategy & plan.
- Initiate & grow the Large Corporate & GOEs portfolio to achieve specified targets for this segment
- Build and maintain relationships with entities through constant communication and exceptional service delivery
- Understand the Bank’s offered corporate products and services and be able to communicate this understanding to existing and prospective clients
- Manage all kind of communication and interactions with clients and ensure customer satisfaction
- Visit clients to understand their needs and coordinate with relevant departments to bring in the required expertise in the customer’s area of interest.
- Obtain all information and prepare Credit Proposals.
- Coordinate with credit administration and the Division head to understand portfolio credit risks and execute any action required
- Coordinate the gathering of required documentations and follow up on necessary approvals
- Monitor the Bank’s performance and marketing position in the Mid-Market segment.
- Manage & coordinate client support services
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 8 years of banking experience including 5 years in Corporate Banking with a minimum 3 years in Relationship management role.
- Must be Omani National
- Strong relationship with corporate entities.
- Experience in credit risk analysis, structuring of credit lines and Financial Modeling.
- Strong skills & experience in selling Trade, Financing and Cash Management products
- Graduate along with credible Financial Analysis certifications.
- Adequate knowledge of Islamic banking products.
- Computer skills, presentation skills, report writing, etc.)
- Credit analysis, credit Marketing and trade Finance.
- Strong corporate transactional banking knowledge and experience.
- Selling skills, negotiation skills, communication skills, leadership skills, team work, etc.).
- Experience in working on multiple transactions simultaneously.
- Experience of working in multicultural settings.
- Passion to serve the customers
- Champion Integrity & Transparency
- Build Enduring Partnership
- Care for Society and Community
- Genuinely Sharia’h Compliant
- Being Progressive in what we do