Customer Service Representative
FBO – Salalah
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITES
FBO – Salalah
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Jetex is a luxury travel brand responsible for revolutionizing executive jet travel, launched in 2005, with now FBOs and ground support locations in over 50 destinations globally. A global leader in executive aviation, Jetex is recognized for delivering flexible, best-in-class trip support solutions to customers worldwide. Jetex provides exceptional FBOs, aircraft fueling, ground handling and global trip planning. The company caters to an elite clientele including owners and operators of business jets for corporate, commercial and personal air travel. From the terminal, to the flight, to concierge for the destination, anything private jet travel requires, anywhere in the world, we can provide. We complete the journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Customer Service Representative reports to the Administration Manager. They perform a first-tier job; this means that any client coming into the FBO terminal will be greeted by them. Possessing the role of first contact, a Customer Service Representative is extremely important as a customer will deem the rest of the hospitality/experience setting as good or bad as the first point of contact is portrayed.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management.
SPECIFIC / TECHNICAL SKILLS
· Great interpersonal and communication skills.
· Excellent in customer service.
· Good knowledge in IT Skills (MS Office database management).
· Professional look.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
· Manages difficulty and complexity
· Acts with integrity
· Innovates/introduces improvements
· Designs plans for alternative actions
· Solutions driven
· Uses analytical techniques
· Delivers against obstacles
· People orientated
· Effective communicator
· Builds and promotes the value of team collaboration
· Acknowledges and gives credit to others
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent