Customer Service & Support Manager – OMANCAREERS – Muscat
- Lead and support the implementation of the overall Express customer experience strategy.
- Implementation of a fully integrated call center setup. Includes call center management system, KPI’s as well as on-going recruitment and development of call center support resources.
- Design and establishment of departmental standard operating procedures (SOPs), updating processes as required to include automation and digitalization where viable.
- Manage and assess how sales, marketing and operations work together to deliver seamless customer experiences.
- Conduct regular best practice surveys to improve customer experiences.
- Gather customer feedback to design and implement specific practices, so that customers benefit while profits also improve.
- Transform Express customer experience to drive customer loyalty and retention across the full client portfolio.
- Provide a fresh perspective on customer process work and recommendations on cross-functional updates to improve customer engagement programs and activities.
- Improve customer satisfaction processes, and implement robust customer support / incident resolution feedback systems and ways of working.
- Champion a customer experience culture using a common language and definitions at all levels and providing extensive visibility around key customer experience metrics.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- logistics : 8 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19