Depot Service Crew Electrical – Aggreko, LLC – Muscat
About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Purpose of the Job:
To ensure the maximum availability of equipment for hire, including the maintenance and servicing of equipment in line with Aggreko’s procedures.
- Perform Minor routine maintenance and Minor equipment repairs related to Power equipment but not limited to , ensuring all work is completed to the highest quality in line with Aggreko standards and procedures whilst ensuring accurate and precise information is reported through the current ERP system.
- Complete all service related documentation inline with Aggreko process maps in a timely matter.
- Assist with site installation (to designed layout), commissioning and decommissioning to acceptable Aggreko standards if needed.
- Liaise with the local store person to ensure parts availability for the specific tasks being conducted.
- React effectively to technical support of field equipment breakdowns in timely manner in and out of working hours when required.
- Adhere to Global Service Centre Standards (GSCS) within working environment at all times.
- Displays a commitment to Operational Excellence activities.
- Aggreko places a strong emphasis on Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and local legislation, and ensure completion and validity of all minimum QHSE training and objectives required by the company.
- Any other duties considered related essential for effective operations and service as requested.
- Has knowledge and experience in Electrical field
- Availability to travel as and when required
- Possession of valid local Driving License as per the need of the business
- Site/Depot based job requiring both technical and manual work to be conducted in all weather and terrain
- Electrical Knowledge, 1+ year relevant experience.
- Proficiency in local language.
- Limited and / or specific knowledge of the technical requirements relating to work on or near Power systems environment
- Able to acquire the desired results in all associatted training provided by Aggreko
- Able to follow instruction both verbal and written as required for the related tasks including technical / work instructions.
- Extensive supervision required for work on or near power system environments
- Able when requested to provide or demonsrate a basic level of technical knowledge relating to their job role and associated activities via assesment or other means.
- Acts responsibly toward own HSE requirements and adheres to all relevant HSE policies and procedures
- High level of commitment and loyalty
- Quality oriented with attention to details and capable of working to deadlines
- Capable of working on his/her own initiative
- Able to work long hours in demanding conditions
ALWAYS ORANGE – AGGREKO VALUES & BEHAVIOURS:
BE DYNAMIC : Using our entrepreneurial passion to deliver & making great things happen.
- Act like Owners
- Stay Nimble
- Love what we do
BE EXPERT: Using our blend of experience, expertise & planning to keep us ahead of the game.
- Love the Discipline
- Use our expertise
- Excel under pressure
BE TOGETHER: Asking the best of each other, harnessing our skills and diverse skills to grow stronger together.
- Play for Team Aggreko
- Demand Accountablity
- Value Difference
BE INNOVATIVE: Learning from the world for a better today & great leaps tomorrow.
- Look Up and Out
- Learn and Adapt
- Create our Future
- No Direct Reports
We’re the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We’re the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange means:
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.