Our new childcare facility located in Mawaleh South is looking for a Teacher Assistant who can support the Preschool Teacher in creating innovative lesson plans and enhance the learning environment for our students. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys working with children, understands how they learn and is dedicated to creating a nurturing learning atmosphere for every student. If you have previous experience working in an early childhood center and are interested in joining our growing team, we encourage you to apply. You must have an NOC, complete a police background check and a medical physical examination to process a visa.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in developing lesson plans based the curriculum provided
- Collaborate with teachers to monitor the development of each child
- Understand the teacher’s routine when it comes to delivering a lesson plan and running the class if the teacher is absent on a day or must leave her class during part of the day.
- Work with children in the classroom to promote their learning and development
- Communicate with parents and keep them informed about their child’s development and any changes to the regular day-to-day schedule
- Assist in the management of day to day classroom activities, including structured lesson preparations and delivery, monitoring free play, assisting in bathroom breaks, lunch time and rest time for students.
Teacher Assistant Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma (Associate Degree preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience as a Teacher’s Assistant
- Excellent communication skills
- Compassionate attitude and strong understanding of child development
- Caring and Nurturing attitude towards children
Job Type: Full-time
- early childhood education: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)