E&I Technician – Exterran – Muscat
To grant the operational stability, improvement of plant conditions and accomplishment of the production targets through the Execution of the maintenance activities in Instrumentation and Control (predictive, preventive and corrective), always complying with all the HSE regulations. Assist the Operations team in the operations and troubleshooting of the special equipment of this section, in order to maintain the good performance and availability of the plant equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execution of the predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance activities of the instrumentation and controls of the plant.
- To inform the I&E Team Leader / Maintenance Coordinator regarding any requirement of work orders, purchase orders and services referred to the area.
- To keep track of the performance of the associated equipment.
- To interact with Operations team as regards any maintenance requirement to maintain or improve operational parameters of the plant during regular operations, start-ups and shut-downs.
- 100% adherence of PM in electrical and Instrumentation.
- 100% adherence of daily check list and daily follow up with concern.
- When required by the I&E Team Leader support the operations in the trouble shooting of the special equipment of this section, such as DCS & Analyzers, etc.
- Support the I&E team leader for finding the root cause of Instrument Breakdown.
- Registration of all the activities of the day in the log-book on daily basis and work orders.
- During crew changes, supply all the necessary information to the next team to maintain or improve the activities.
- Before starting maintenance works, verify that Operations have adequately conditioned the systems to prevent any accidents or spills. After the work, assure that Safety, Order and Cleaning conditions of the area are acceptable to deliver the equipment to Operations to re-start normal operations.
- Identify, report, and if possible, correct unsafe conditions.
perations in the trouble shooting of the special equipment of this section, such as DCS & Analyzers, etc.
Support the I&E team