Electrical Engineer Level I – Worley – Muscat
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
You will provide electrical engineering services to Worley, and its Customers.
- Deliver architectural engineering services that meet Worley, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform architectural engineering services such as:
- identify and report changes to project scope;
- assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules;
- provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders;
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions;
- assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in architectural engineering.
- Communicate effectively with the architectural engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience
- Sound technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its customers.
- A working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of architectural engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of architectural engineering specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Engineering experience in the same or similar industry.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
A recognized degree in the relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
Undertaking Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
What we offer you Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity. Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us. If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.