Electrical Engineer – Worley – Muscat
Company : Worley
Employment Type : Staff
Job Level : Experienced
: Mar 5, 2020
: Mar 19, 2020
Reporting Manager Title : Deputy Head Electrical Engineer
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Perform routine and complex engineering, design, analysis or other technical tasks within the electrical discipline utilizing current technology, available standards, calculation software, templates and cataloged products.
- Prepare/Review load lists, power system studies, single line diagram, equipment layouts, sizing calculations, vendor drawing schematics, equipment specifications, data sheets, requisitions , MTO , cable interconnection diagram and technical bid analysis.
- May work independently on special assignments or as part of a working team.
- Implement Company and Client Standards/Procedures while seeking improvements to work processes and design approaches.
- Develop and maintain a quality design threshold for the discipline through use of understandable quality procedures.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation job requirements .
- A recognized Degree in Electrical engineering, from an accredited college or university. Has 1 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrates depth of knowledge within electrical specialty and hydrocarbon industry. Knowledgeable in electrical power distribution and electrical calculations . General computer proficiency required, and proficiency with system analysis software is a plus. Strong analytical, Proactive and problem-solving skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and ability to work effectively in teams are essential. Willingness to travel or to accept field assignments preferred. Professional registration is preferred. General attributes required include: Zero Harm, Action Orientation, Building Effective Business Relationships, Commitment, Customer Focus, Dealing with Change, Drive for Results, Integrity and Trust, and Basic Leadership Skills.
- Technical and practical electrical engineering skills.
- Knowledge of the fundamental requirements of electrical engineering.