Orpic:Engineer Power Systems
Develop new project and improvements in electrical facilities
Ensures preventive and corrective maintenance (PM & CM) is accurately completed within the section. Study and analyse chronic maintenance problems and propose reliable solutions.
- Assist Senior Engineers in supervising improvement projects, carried out in house.
- Participate in tender boards on technical bid evaluation meetings.
- Participate in preparing purchase orders, following up quotations, answering queries from vendors and recommending suppliers.
- Prepare spare parts list for electrical equipment, including codification and cataloguing in SAP. Inspect the materials received at the warehouse.
- Plans activities related to electrical facility operation.
- Monitor field activities of electrical equipment such as switchgear, panel & distribution transformers, motors, drives, UPS/BC, generation system, process heaters, HVAC.
- Perform Risk Assessment for any critical and non-routine job (such as working at height).
- Prepare work method statement for electrical field jobs.
- Implement Management of Change (MOC) in electrical field jobs.
Knowledge Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum Qualifications for this position is University degree in Electrical engineering or similar.
- Minimum years of relevant experience is 4 years in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Refinery and Petrochemical industry electrical work.
- Basic knowledge of electrical software app
lications, such as ETAP.
- Experienced with NFPA / NEC areas classification.
- Equipment failure diagnosis.
- Problem solving skills.
- Customer service skills.