Ericsson: MS Chief Operating Officer
- Manage and lead the day to day operations for customer network.
- Become primary interface with customer CTO and other Operations Managers.
- Make sure that Ericsson MS delivers all contracted SLAs and KPIs.
- Make sure to maintain and enhance Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI)
- Responible for timely invoicing and overall P&L. The minimum requirement is that Um stipulated in the SDP-3 passed BC is met.
- Agree with the customer on project requirements to secure closure of projects and change control for add-on sales. Establish a communication plan/strategy in order to meet stakeholder and customer needs and expectations.
- Presentation of any checklists to the project at start-up, including handshake with appointed PM on requirements and deliverables.
- Work closely with Lifecycle management, Deployment and Operations to ensure that Scope of Work (SoW), time & cost estimates for the implementation project are as accurate as possible.
- Monitor and track projects’ progress and notify applicable stakeholders when a project’s performance deviates significantly from the project’s plans and/or threatens to impact the Program’s multiple project plan.
- Participate in project TG decisions and ensure participation from relevant stake-holders.
- Responsible for the resource planning and forecasting.
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements and excellence in service delivery.
Education And Experience
- University Degree on B.Sc. level within Telecommunication, Information Technology and Electronics or similar.
- Have a minimum 8 years of experience as a manager in a mobile network environment. Requirements can be decreased for a candidate with adequate practical experience and / or managerial experience within the management work area holding an engineering degree.
- Working knowledge of GSM, 3G, 4G mobile networks.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Be able to work independently.
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
- A thorough and methodical approach to work.
- Be an experienced person who is familiar with the work and requirements to efficiently manage Network Planning / Network Deployment and / or Network operations.
- A well-developed technical understanding of telecom networks, work processes, tools and competence requirements.
- Good understanding of Ericsson, its policies and ways of working.
- Good Knowledge about the Customers Business & Operations.
- Strong decision making skills
- Excellent negotiation skill
- Leadership & Motivation Skills
- Highly developed skills in Interpersonal communication
- Good judgment and thorough analysis.
- Works well under pressure
- Highly developed skills in driving change
- Highly developed skills in knowledge sharing by actively contributing knowledge, experiences and skills to create a learning culture.
- Highly developed knowledge in Diversity awareness
- Highly developed consultative skills
- Performance driven
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.Primary country and city: Oman (OM) || || Muscat || SalesStratMkt&ComMgtReq ID: 171970