Executive Office Hero – Siemens L.L.C. – Muscat
Mode of Employment: Full time only
Your mission is to be the go to person of the CEO, ensuring continuity of business and timely follow-up of potential opportunities! Your role is comprised by both internal activities with the Siemens team and outreach activities towards customers
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure that customer enquiries are being responded by the team in a timely fashion and supporting the organization of customer events
- Draft internal circulars and letters/communication to employees and customers, as well as booking travel and preparing/submitting expense reports.
- Plan and implement office systems, layout and office equipment procurement. Organizing maintenance of systems, document records, space management, etc
- Proactively contribute towards the day to day activities at the office, identifying points for improvement, highlighting them to the Management and proposing changes/taking action whenever possible
- Support ad-Hoc activities (e.g. organization of SIEMENS Family Day).
- Communicate and coordinating with all departments and with all management in respect of meetings to be setup and support with regards to necessary preparation for those meetings
- Provide mentorship to support staff/peers, as well as colleagues on the administrative functions in the unit
- Ensuring whilst the Manager is out of office that the office is run efficiently and smoothly
- Systematically ensure that the CEO periodically contacts key customers and to help follow up on specific meeting outcomes/tasks
- Draft periodical emails to key customers with specific material selected by the CEO
- Take part in selected customer meetings and become the focal point for subsequent customer follow-up interactions, liaising with respective Siemens experts and engaging them in the development of such opportunities
- Maintain confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information
- Identify and resolve more complex problems and apply problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Native English, excellent communication both written and verbal in English
- Cross-functional collaboration experience
- Efficient task delivery within demanding schedules and tight deadlines
- Ability to envision potential situations and counteract for the best outcomes, whilst maintaining confidentiality
- Good literacy on computers and programs (MS Office in particular)
- Experience particularly in coordination & collaboration with the prevalent multinational environment, especially within the Gulf Region.
- Experience in prioritizing and coordinating office operations and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency is a plus.
- What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
- How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete applications can be considered in the selection process
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens L.L.C.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either