Façade Inspector for COWI in Oman – COWI – Muscat
Do you aspire to be working with a leading group of engineering specialists holding a key position in building design? Do you have prior experience in Façade installation and testing? Can you ensure the construction is in accordance with the design specification? Then join us and we can be outstanding together.
JOIN OUR BUILDINGS DEPARTMENT IN MUSCAT
In COWI International you will become part of our Buildings division. COWI’s Buildings division numbers about 550 highly skilled experts. We offer expert advice on all types of buildings and all aspects of the building process. We take a holistic approach to our projects, focusing on function, value, building technology, energy efficiency, and sustainable solutions.
TURN CHALLENGES INTO SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS
In this position, as a Façade Inspector, you will ensure that erection and tolerances conform to the standards of the customer requirements and in compliance with the specifications, codes or customer requirements.
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Perform field QA/QC to ensure construction work is performed in accordance with the design specification
- Communicate and coordinate work quality or safety concerns as necessary to ensure proper and safe completion of the project.
- Ensures that all the works are done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
- Carry out Inspection and witnessing all required tests and add witness and hold points for the Client’s Inspection.
- Responsible for highlighting foreseen problems & delays in advance escalating to the Project Coordinator.
COWI is a leader within our field because our employees are leaders within theirs. We invite you to learn from the best and extend your potential in an outstanding environment, where we collaborate on shaping tomorrow’s societies. Alongside your manager, you outline the path for your development and build your expertise on a day-to-day basis working on global and local assignments.
YOUR SKILLS. OUR TEAM. TOGETHER WE DESIGN THE FUTURE
Your skills are the key to our success. Working across borders and disciplines, we share knowledge and build strong relationships with colleagues and customers. You contribute with your expertise and get to learn from the best.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you should be a team player with good communication skills and multi-cultural competencies and who can work structured with a strong focus on quality and deliverables.
Furthermore, you shall have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in Façade installation and testing
- 8-year experience in façade work with Gulf experience
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this role. We look forward to receiving your CV and application as soon as possible as the recruitment process is ongoing.
COWI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, COWI complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.