FINANCE MANAGER – FOR OMANI ONLY
Based in Oman – Muscat – IN COURIER -LOGISTIC SECTOR
Role and Responsibilities
· Take responsibility for overall management and delivery of the finance department
· Preparing financial statements for management.
· Regularly undertaking audits, involving the examination of the organization s accounts, analyzing risk, inspecting the organization s current practices, investigating any financial irregularities and recommending improvements.
· Ensure that appropriate financial regulations and controls are in place and in use at all times
· Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
· Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends, analyzing change and advising accordingly
· Producing and analyzing annual and monthly accounts.
· Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
· Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
· Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
· Providing regular financial reports as and when they are needed; managing expenditure, credit, payroll and investments
· Controlling income and expenditure including liaising with and administering payroll.
· Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
· Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
· Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
· Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
· Possibly managing colleagues in the Finance Team.
· Required qualified CA with minimum 6 years’ experience in finance, with at least 2 years in a managerial position. CFA is a plus
· Advanced Excel skills
· Adequate knowledge of accounting systems and software.
· Ability to write reports and presentations.
· Strong leadership skills and good interpersonal communication skills.
· Project management skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RO1,200.000 /month
- Finance: 5 years