First Point Group: IP Core Front Office Engineer
Manage day to day Front Office activities and service delivery of a team of FO, Technical Help Desk engineer working on 8*5 basis & FLM Engineer working on 8*5 in Office & after that On-call environment.
- This role will undertake Level-1 NOC functions of Helpdesk Management, Event Management, Alarm Surveillance, Incident management & Filed Operations Services Management.
- Responsible for overall IP network surveillance activities for PNG Govt.
- Responsible for Ericsson Trouble Ticket management
- Manage & Drive TT resolution in line with service SLAs & KPIs
- Responsible for Critical Incident Management, Notifications & escalations
- Manage skills competency to ensure service delivery at all times
- Escalation of TTs to Back Office & level-2 Support/Field/3rd Parties in line with SLAs
- Coordination of reactive field/3rd party resources for fault repair
- Management of Operational Service level Agreements with all 3rd Parties
- Background in the telecommunications industry workforce management
- CCNA/HCNA/CCNP/HCNP Certification
- Very good technical knowledge in IP Networks and associated equipment like :
- Huawei Core IP Node NE40E-X series,U2000 (iManager), Huawei Router (Cx300,Cx200,NE80E,NE40E,Cx600-M16,CX600-X8) , Switch(S5300/S3300), Eudemon(E1000), Transmission Knowledge –IP MAN/ VSAT