Food Franchise Marketing Specialist – Acer – Muscat
Job Purpose :
Analyses and recommend new food franchise opportunities, as well as plan and implement the effective marketing program with accordance to corporate marketing strategy in order to achieve business growth and profitability. The position required high level of planning and organizing tasks between site visits, office work, reporting and attending customers’’ inquiries
The efficiency of this positions is critical for ensuring the business growth and consistently achieve high business standards and superior customer service
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the development of products, portfolio management and marketing program development that acquire new markets and consumers in expand the business profitability
- Coordinate with different departments for any franchise projects to ensure the project delivery as per the plan.
- Maintain and update menu matrix and understand sales mix of all brands.
- Assis in managing and co-ordinate national menu roll-outs for all brands, and look at ways for improvement.
- Manage special projects on needs/request basis.
- Liaise with advertising agencies, strategic alliance partners and suppliers on advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Implement brand plans in relation to the Marketing and Promotions Calendar.
- Assist in managing packaging design and branding.
- Implement and manage the media plan and ensuring that expenditure and brand objectives are delivered on.
- Identify research and track and report on brands performance.
- Drive brand personalities in above the line and below the line advertising and promotions in conjunction with the agency.
- Seek new opportunities to deliver against the brand plan.
- Reporting on the performance of promotions and sales strategy.
- Tracking and reporting on international markets trends.
- Analyze, evaluate and report market/industry pricing on a regular basis.
- Implement a pricing strategy that delivers value to the various brands customer base.
- Manage, report and control Marketing expenditure in relation to budgets agreed.
- Produce tactical promotions with the agency for locality marketing toolkit for all brands.
- Ensure strong relationships with our key customers and achieve business revenue and growth goals.
- Bachelor in Business Administrative / Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Retail, FMCG/Food Franchising industry and Brand Management/ Marketing.
- Understanding of the retail Business
- Expert level in Retail, Food & Beverages & Services business
- Expert level in Microsoft Office & Presentation Skill
- Expert level in Franchise Business, new concept/ product management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Project Management