Fresh Express: Sales Executive
- The sales executive is responsible for selling new and existing clients and provides high service to the customers in order to achieve agreed sales targets.
- Promote full range of the company specialized products to the customers.
- Explore and reach sales opportunities in the allocated regions to achieve sales targets and increase sales revenues from booked sales orders.
- Conduct market research and gather market data in order to develop sales plans for allocated regions
- Visit potential customers and present brand/product samples and catalogues while delivering the highest levels of customer service
- Present the company in a highly professional manner.
- Identify customer needs and advise customers on suitable product specifications / key features
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Prepare accurate price quotations for customers in allocated region
- Negotiate sales terms including price and delivery in line with corporate guidelines
- Prepare and collate information and documentation required to close a sale such as Performa invoices, delivery terms and customer profile.
- Handle customer requests for credit facilities and submit relevant credit forms and supporting documents to the division manager.
- Follow up on payments with customers to ensure timely collection and report regularly on payment status to the division manager.
- Record and report all sales enquire leads and competitor analysis.
- Input and update sales activities into the system and prepare status reports
Provide feedback to the division manager on new enquiries that are received during sales activities