GE Oil and Gas: Field Technician
- GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-definedmachines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our
- people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Looking for personal must be experience in Gas Lift Systems and have preferably of 6 years, (minimum of 4 years) experience in their respective fields
- 1. Contractor Personnel marked with “*” in the above table are required to speak/read/write English fluently (including technical terms). Gas Lift technician to be assigned at the field on rotational base and will be required to conduct the following tasks:a. Calibration and pressure setting Gas lift valves as per requested program.b. Refurbishment of old and used valves.c. Handing over the valves to well services.d. Tracking the condition of the pulled valves from the wells.e. Manage the inventory of the Gas lift workshop.f. Prepare a weekly report to include:1. Valves prepared refurbished and damaged parts. 2. The condition of the valves pulled.3. Inventory of the workshop.
- 4. Personnel must be trained for working in an H2S environment before arriving on location.
- 5. Must Drive and carry in possession of a current local driving license & operator defensive driving
- • Diploma from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in field services
- • Required to speak/read/write English fluently (including technical terms).
- • Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- • Strong oral and written communication skills