General Manager – MINOR Hotels – Muscat
Avani Hotels and Resorts is about to make its debut in Oman and we are on the lookout for talented leaders who have in-depth hospitality operations management experience in this market. Avani is a brand that’s social-at-heart. It beats with energy, creativity, friendliness and spontaneity. Avani spaces and service style, the Food & Beverage, Leisure and Business offerings, our communications – all of them exude a social vibe. This social core inspires the development process, operational innovations, recruitment and training, and marketing initiatives.
Avani leaders are drawn to opportunities to create and build a brand. This is your chance to do just that as we prepare to open Avani Muscat Hotel. Are you young at heart with an original and progressive thinking style? Are you willing to take risks and are comfortable being uncomfortable? Avani leaders try new approaches and challenge the status quo; they recognise that the hotel industry is rapidly changing and that what worked today is simply not good enough for tomorrow. Our teams and guests are looking for fun, original, meaningful and intentional experiences and our leaders are key to uncovering this.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of hotel management operations experience.
- Strong background in sales and prior experience in hotel pre-opening are essential.
- Excellent management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met.
- Prior experience with multiple stakeholder relationship management is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are a must. High ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills, above average fluency in the English language is essential.
Click here to know more about Avani Muscat Hotel.