GPS LAND Surveyor – Experience Pipeline Projects – Royal Engineering and Trading – Muscat
JOB include work as a GPS analyst or specialist or as a surveyor who visits potential extraction sites to take readings and survey the topography of the land. Helps the Mechanical team in determine whether they can set up Excavation and Pipeline operations.
Your duties include taking measurements, defining boundaries using GPS or GIS equipment or traditional surveying tools, and assessing whether construction is feasible at a given site, which includes determining if there are potential access roads or nearby water sources.
· Heavy civil background including GPS surveying, earthwork, and underground utilities
· Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or similar job experience
. Experience with cross country pipelines is a Must.
· Computer literate in AutoCAD, Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook
* Candidates presently available in Muscat & ready to join immediately only need to contact.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: RO300.000 to RO400.000 /month
- Land Surveying: 6 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Muscat (Required)