Looking for an experienced hotel manager to manage and operate a small-medium scale hotel. Should oversee all aspects of the hotel and should find innovate solutions to driving hotel’s success.
The ideal candidate:
- Have 2-5 years of experience in Hotel General Management
- Manages all sources of revenue including the rooms, housekeeping, food and beverage, sales and marketing and other departments.
- Monitors the performance of the hotel throughout the year.
- Revenue management to increase profitability.
- Execute successful marketing and sales campaigns.
- Manage hotel F&B and actively find innovate ways to improve hotel F&B business.
- Manage employees: motivating employees, ensuring employee and conducting regular employee meetings.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Ensure excellent guest service and high customer satisfaction.
- Handles and accepts challenges
- Be professional at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 2 years (Preferred)