HVAC Supervisor – DynCorp International LLC. – Thumrait
Primary supervisor for the maintenance, repair, installation and operation of refrigeration, heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems, combustible equipment, and related equipment items. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and DynCorp ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Performs CSC Inspections on Containers as needed.
- Perform quality inspections before, during and after maintenance.
- Complete quality documents as required.
- Assign work assignments to subordinates.
- Completes and quality checks maintenance records and documentation as required.
- Provides technical assistance, training and OJT. Documents the training and OJT.
- Provides Supervision in repair, installation and operation of refrigeration, heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems, combustible equipment, and related equipment items. Associated with the WRM Program.
- Interprets electrical drawings, schematics, blueprints, and maintenance malfunction data to analyze malfunctions.
- Use various test equipment, load banks and other diagnostic equipment as required by technical data to: operate, maintain, inspect, test, repair, and reconstitute WRM assets.
- Prepares WRM assets/equipment for air/sea road haul shipments in accordance with Technical Orders, Manuals, Checklists, Regulations, and Unit Type Code (UTC) Configuration listings.
- Prepares and completes required documentation to include: DOD, USAF Supply/Maintenance, DynCorp and associated forms. As well as, updates to historical records.
- Operates material handling equipment as required.
- Inspects Hazardous Materials within the assigned work center and coordinates with the appropriate office for the disposal of HAZMAT when required.
- Performs other tasks and duties as directed by DynCorp/USAF tasking.
- May be required to assist in other departments when directed or requested to accomplish a specific task or project.
- Performs other skilled or unskilled jobs as directed by the Superintendent.
- Performs Temporary Duty (TDY) in the Area of Operations as required by USAF/DynCorp tasking.
- Conforms to DynCorp/USAF safety, hazardous material, and quality standards.
- Ensures all tools, personal protective equipment and clothing issued remain safe, secure and serviceable, reporting any deficiencies.
- Supervises the erection, construction and operation of WRM HVAC systems and associated equipment to support real world exercises and contingencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Superintendent.
Knowledge & Skills
- Must have outstanding customer service and organizational skills and be able to understand, speak, read and write English at an advanced level.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Knowledge of military or civilian maintenance systems, quality assurance and supervisory techniques is required.
- Ability to plan employee’s workload and administer direct supervision.
- Must be able to interpret electrical drawings, schematics, blueprints, and technical data for the repair, installation and operation of refrigeration, heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems, combustible equipment, and related equipment items. Associated with the WRM Program. Or similar Department of Defense Agencies Contingency Systems.
- Must be able to obtain CSC Certification.
- Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain host nation driver’s license.
- Will be required to operate material handling equipment.
Experience & Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years of military or civilian experience in refrigeration, heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems, combustible equipment, and related equipment items required.
- Certified refrigeration technician through a military or civilian formal technical training required.
- High voltage power generation equipment (5000 volts or higher) preferred, but not required.
- Two years of experience in a supervisory position required.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- May be exposed to extreme noise from operating equipment.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs. and performing extensive work handling/lifting equipment.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Logistics / Transportation (Full-time)
Job Posting Mar 6, 2020, 10:59:16 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing