INVENTORY COORDINATOR-FOOD STUFF – Nada Happiness Trading L.L.C – Muscat
- Managing all the stock activities related to central warehouse, other outlets as well as Noor Hypermarkets.
- Generating all kinds of inventory reports such as any periodical inventory reports, average movement report, aging report, nonperforming goods report, slow moving goods etc. and providing management on a timely basis.
- Monitoring stock to sale on a daily basis and identifying reasons behind the missing stock.
- Checking if any pending invoices.
- Monitoring goods transfer to warehouse and goods transfer to local supplier and verifying if proper documentation is done in this regard.
- Coordinating with inventory staffs in each outlets.
- Schedule and conduct stock take in interval as per corporate guidelines. Prepare variance summary for approval and post approval updating the new stock in system.
- Carrying out any other tasks related to job role which is assigned by Inventory Head or Management.
What we are looking for
- Graduate with Minimum 2 years Inventory controller experience.
- Good Communication skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Inventory Management: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Muscat (Preferred)
- English (Required)