Kitchen Equipment Design Engineer – Jobhub – Muscat
The Company :
A 40 year old Company in Muscat, Oman stands with a group strength of 4000+ employees and has expanded its operations in UAE, India, KSA, Qatar, Africa and Bahrain as well.The Commercial Kitchen Equipment Division is Well equipped team for handling turnkey laundry projects which includes laundry design, layouts, technical submittals, supply, installation, testing commissioning and handling maintenance contracts, supply of spare parts and consumables.
We are looking for a talented and detail-oriented Design Engineer to join our creative team. As the Design Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out a variety of engineering duties including designing, researching, and prototyping new products.
The chosen engineer will collaborate with the design and production teams on various design projects, using in-depth knowledge of the latest design trends and engineering software to lead the way. In addition to being a good communicator, all candidates should be creative thinkers with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Research and draft blueprints, engineering plans, and graphics.
- Develop test prototypes.
- Identify solutions to improve production efficiency.
- Use design software to develop models and drawings of new products.
- Maintain existing engineering records and designs.
- Assess all engineering prototypes to determine issues or risks.
- Estimate cost limits and budgets for new designs.
- Supervise the manufacturing process of all designs.
- Coordinate with other engineers, management, and the creative department.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/ design engineering, engineering, product design or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accurate and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office and popular design software.
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR RESUME IN WORD FORMAT WITH
1. A RECENT PHOTOGRAPH
2, CURRENT SALARY
3. EXPECTED SALARY
4. NOTICE PERIOD
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Kitchen Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
+91 85890 96697