Kunooz Oman Holding: Store Keeper
Storekeepers work under supervisors to oversee all operational aspects of the store, ranging from receiving products to managing inventory and providing customer service
Skills and Requirements:
– Ability to manage a storeroom operation
– Sound working knowledge of standard working procedures used in shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing goods.
– Knowledge of clerical procedures with the ability to make simple arithmetic calculations.
– Knowledge of records, accounts, and inventory procedures.
Duties and Responsibility:
– Generate reports on inventory, which includes information like date and time of arrival, Dispatched.
– Responsible for the day-to-day functioning of a store operation, including requisitioning, receiving, storing, and distributing stock, and supervision and training of subordinate staff.
– Takes stock inventory and maintains all related records for inventory control and future estimates.
– Responsible for re-ordering stock supplies.
– Performs related clerical duties involving elementary accounting with
responsibility for accurate maintenance of all stores operation records.
– Check and approve invoices for payment or confirm receipt of goods.
– responsible for claims on damaged or incomplete shipments.
– have contact with suppliers or Government departments regarding stock ordered or shipped.
– Responsible for stock inventory and maintenance of all related records for inventory control and future requirements.
– Designed storage areas for confirmed and non-confirmed goods.
– Carry out disposal of non-usable /Expired goods.
– Ensure specified condition and cleanliness.
– Ensure safe storage and preservation of all the materials.
– Tracking the records of all the requisition and completed on time.
– Update management/Line manager with all requisition statue.
– Follow-up the pending task and completed fast.
– Ensure that all materials received are on good condition.
– Contact with the international supplier and Follow-up the shipment statue and arrival time.
– Coordinate with the custom agent for clearing the shipment from the port and delivery timing.
Education and Experience:
– Bachelor education on business or commerce with two years’ related stock keeping experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience