Last Mile Innovation Specialist – Aramex – Muscat
Purpose of the Job:
This role is mainly responsible for growing all Last Mile Innovation models, The role will look after deploying LMI models in its local geography, the role handles daily operations, reporting and launching new products, in addition to maintaining and growing supply in existing locations.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports from multiple systems.
- Manage and design report templates according to the instructed guidelines.
- Work with Capacity Planning Team to create a prioritized list of supply requirements in various stations.
- Compile and consolidate data from various stations to provide management with global statistical and data driven insights and action plans.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide station based ongoing reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates and assisting with strategic suggestions on new systems.
- Providing daily support for data collection purposes.
- Be part of the communication pre- capacity planning effort.
- Analyze processes and identify potential areas of improvement.
- Support other functions in parallel with regular duties.
- Perform market research and competition tracking activities.
- Stay updated with latest technologies and innovations in the supply chain industry.
- Keep track of supply growth by collecting, analyzing and translating data from various stations.
- Maintain the supply health by highlighting the status quo of LMI POCs on the ground.
- Gain knowledge of different areas in all stations and classify them according to health status to provide daily dispatch plans.
- Support Community operations on re-engagement strategies according to insights from supply health status.
- Travel across the kingdom and deploy LMI Models
- Post launch maintenance with GOPS and LMI Central Team
- Work directly with LMI Community OPS and set the new SOPs based on feedback on the ground.
- Lead on Supply Growth efforts in collaboration with the Supply Planning Team.
Job Requirements (Experience and Education):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Personal commitment to stay up-to-date with all technology related concepts.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems efficiently
- Flexibility, versatility, and dependability.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to deliver the right message across to different parties in any given scenario.
- High work ethic and ability to thrive in a challenging working atmosphere.
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.