Manager – Contracts, Compliance, Risk & HSSE – Schenker Khimji´s LLC – Muscat
To handle, review, monitor and audit country operations on general policy matters for the Company, including but not limited to Contracts Management, Compliance, Risk Management, Health & Safety, Security, Environment (HSSE) and DG Management and to ensure that the standards and/or policies are consistently complied.
Assist in the preparation and maintenance of the company for ISO IMS Certification. Check the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System and the implementation of the policies and procedures in the ISO IMS to attain company objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in freight forwarding / logistics industry (ideally with 2 years at managerial level)
- Knowledge of local Labour Law / Legislations
- Prior work experience with contracting, as contracts manager or paralegal with any company or firm with strong corporate presence in Oman will be an advantage.
- Experience in the transportation/logistics industry will be an advantage.
- Industry specific qualification, preferable in contract logistics and freight forwarding industry
- ISO IMS related training and internal auditing
- Experience in ISO IMS preparation and implementation
- Experience in HSSE and DG management (previous background as ISO / TAPA management representative and/or internal / external auditor a plus)
- Broad understanding of the total company operations; Knowledge of Compliance, Risk Management, HSSE and DG management – from risk assessment to mitigation and ISO / TAPA program execution, and the relevant legal and compliance requirements
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues world-wide wide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
- By submitting your application, you declare the information provided is correct. Please also note that your application data will be treated strictly confidential
- We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.