Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting a Marketing Director (Fisheries) for our client in the Middle East.
Marketing Director (Fisheries) should be able to maximize the distribution of existing products for company as well as deliver perfect launches of New Product Innovation.
Responsibilities of Marketing Director (Fisheries)
- Create strategies to develop and execute programs that grow brand equity and sales
- Planning, developing and executing marketing strategy
- Create new markets for company
- Help develop secondary products to maximize sales and profitability
- Recommend Improvement from previous year based on marketplace trends
- Position product correctly to maximize sales
- Analyse customer research, market conditions and competitor data, implementing the best marketing strategies
- Reporting of analysis and trends based information to CEO on regular basis
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related Business field
- 5+ years experience in similar role
- Knowledge of Fisheries sector in various countries
- Experience in buying and selling fish to various markets
If you have the required experience and qualifications and interested in the position of Marketing Director (Fisheries) please contact Jason.OGrady@chase.ie or call me in the office on 00353 669762007