A great opportunity to work with an exciting company based in Muscat, Oman.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible to develop the marketing strategies and identify new business opportunities.
The Key activities would include but not limited to:
• Developing Logo, Mnemonics, Strap line
• Establish pricing strategy
• Help in souring of live animals, child and frozen meat.
• Developing Branding Guidelines
• Detailed marketing plan (product / customer / price point mapping)
• Detailed database of potential customers (whole sale and retail) with their purchase
pattern, existing supply details, terms of purchase etc.
• Recruitment plan for marketing staff
• Establishing sales targets / incentives
• Design of distribution network / strategy
• Evaluation of own distribution vis-a-vis outsourcing
• Identification of potential distribution partners / Negotiations
We are looking for someone with a minimum 10 years experience in GCC with a senior management role in marketing, preferably working in food and beverage or similar industry. The right candidate will be someone who is a results driven, with good communication and negotiation skills and can develop a brand from scratch. The candidate must be currently located in the GCC. Arabic language skills is desirable but not essential.