Medical Logistics/Site Superintendent – DynCorp International LLC. – Thumrait
Responsible to the Medical Functional Lead for the effective and efficient management of all assigned medical War Reserve Material (WRM) projects. Responsible for providing supervision, training and management direction to personnel in the conduction of Medical Material functions. Responsible for preparing and maintaining manual or mechanized property accounting records and data on items to be requisitioned for assigned WRM projects. Maintains coordination with the Medical Functional Lead for guidance in the development and implementation of standard, integrated and responsive logistics policies, processes and procedures. Responsible for coordinating and monitoring Biomedical equipment activities. Carries out all duties in accordance with DynCorp International ISO 9001 Quality and Safety Standards.
- Assists the Functional Lead in developing effective and efficient logistics policies and procedures, and in ensuring compliance with DOD and USAF directives.
- Supervises the receipt, storage and issue of material for all assigned WRM projects.
- Evaluates supply efficiency through inspections and computer prepared management products.
- Supervises all inventories and performs limited inspections ensuring supplies and equipment have had quality assurance inspections completed and that Medical Logistics computer system (DMLSS) records have been updated.
- Supervises subordinate activities on all warehouse phases for storage of medical WRM and subsistence. Ensures all material is stored and located in accordance with all supply, warehouse and HAZMAT disposition directives.
- Ensures the timely and effective reporting and disposition of excess material and ensures the effective management of expiration dated items.
- Supervises the out shipment of WRM for deployment and the reconstitution of assets when returned.
- Assigns personnel to work positions, determines manpower levels as work requirements change and reassigns personnel accordingly to gain maximum mission effectiveness.
- Develops work standards for subordinates. Implements the precepts of quality assurance within the guidelines set forth in the ISO 9001 program. Ensures that all work is completed to this quality standard and provides employees with feedback on their progress.
- Establishes and conducts an effective on-the-job and safety training program.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Knowledge & Skills
- Must have extensive knowledge of the Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support System (DMLSS).
- Knowledge of mathematics, supply regulations, medical supply procedures, warehousing, material handling techniques, safety procedures and methods of training.
- Must be proficient in preparing general correspondence and be computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Professional.
- Must be capable of obtaining a local driver’s license.
Experience & Education
- Must have a minimum of ten years’ experience as an USAF Medical Material Specialist and five years as a supervisor.
- US Secret Security Clearance required.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Works in normal office environment.
Medical / Health (Full-time)
Job Posting Mar 3, 2020, 11:27:33 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing