Reporting to the Oman Branch Manager and HR Manager of MedNet UAE, the job holder will be repsonbile for following tasks;
- Oversee administrative policies within the office environment and recommend changes as appropriate.
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including travel and conference scheduling and make changes to appointments as and when required
- Answer and direct calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages and dispense correspondence, including email, faxes, and snail mail.
- Greet visitors and determining access to appropriate parties.
- Read and analyze submissions, letters, agendas, memos and route notices to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain inventory and office supplies / stationary, anticipate office needs and expedite orders when necessary.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Respond to client queries and document complaints for appropriate course of action by the executives.
- Maintain HR files in order (hard & soft copies) and co-ordinate with UAE HR department for necessary information.
- Monitor the utilization of the employee’s leaves and update regularly the employee’s leave record in order to ensure that the process and the leave balance calculation is accurate in full alignment with MedNet Oman’s HR policy and all applicable laws.
- In co-ordination with Public Relations Officer (PRO) manage the visa process for the new joiners such as Entry Permits, Residence Visa, Dependents Visa and Visa Cancellation and ensure that all visa applications will be processed smoothly and will be issued on time.
- Manage training administrative work such as arrangement of training venue, materials required, etc., so that the work will be carried out smoothly.
- Organize staff events, monthly breakfast meetings to increase employee engagement level within the office environment.
- Act as the point of contact for health & safety related concerns related to the employees.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management / Business Management
- Minimum experience of two (2) years in HR administrative/ clerical work in Gulf region Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications ( Ms Word, Ms Advanced Excel, Ms PowerPoint)
- Health Insurance/ Reinsurance background is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with fluency in English is a must;
- A high quality, detailed and diligent work attitude, strong planning and organization skills are required for the job