NCR Corporation: Receptionist
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Greets visitors and answers telephone; Takes messages and replies to questions in accordance with general instructions
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Gathers and compiles information as requested
- Maintains departmental, personnel, and financial records; Report vacation and sick time; Maintains up-to-date organization charts
- Screens and distributes incoming correspondence; Composes routine letters and replies based on general instructions
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Deputise for main Receptionist in times of absence, including raising PO’s and processing invoices in the internal NCR systems.
High School Diploma or equivalent
0-3+ years of related experience
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication Skills
Experience in managing an office environment
Familiarity with web based tools and functions
Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
High level of business integrity needed due to positions exposure to confidential information
Excellent writing skills
Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Ability to execute job responsibilities without follow-up; High sense of urgency and attention to detail
Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
Excellent knowledge of English Language
Associate’s Degree preferred