NOV: Service Engineer
– Manage projects, which includes upgrading and/or installing products as well as repair and maintain rental systems installed on rig sites.
– Investigate reported product problems and initiate corrective action following through on the corrective action required; corrective action can be remote troubleshooting or performing rig visit.
– Conduct operational analysis, make improvement recommendations and conduct retrofit management to assist in the
development of products and projects
– Provide information and support all customers with equipment problems
– Should be willing to drive company vehicle to customer locations and perform work
– Perform other work related task as required as assigned
– Comply with all NOV Company and HSE procedures and policies; and all the customers policy as well.
– Diploma’s degree in Electrical engineering or equivalent with 0-2 years experience
– Knowledge of drilling rig equipment/operations is an advantage
– Exposure to sensors and instrumentation system is an advantage
– Good report writing and communication skills