Oman Air: Agent – Transport. Ramp
- Assist Transport Supervisor in planning and allocating transport drivers to ensure timely pickup and drop services to all passengers, Cabin crew and VIP / VVIP as per incoming transportation requests.
- Assist Transport Supervisor in implementing control measures and work systems to monitor and achieve the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), satisfy the Airlines’ requirements and Service Level Agreements (SLA) as well as comply with the rules and regulations set by clients and authorities.
- Assist Transport Supervisor in monitoring adherence of Transport Drivers to uniforms and safety gears and ensure all management policies, procedures and guidelines are followed by all Transport staff.
- Assist Transport Supervisor in checking attendance of staff against duty roster and report all attendance discrepancies (e.g. sick leave, absenteeism) including missing from place of work.
- Assist Transport Supervisor in preparing allocation sheet based on flight schedule and ensure compliance of all transport drivers.
- Assist Transport Supervisor in carrying out supervision of Transport staffs and other duties on need basis.
- Submit reports to Senior Officer – Transport regarding any operational issues which required attention and recommend possible solutions.
- Ensure compliance to safety and security regulations.
- Update knowledge of current company policy and procedures by reading, memo, circulars and manual updates.